Thursday, 17 January 2013

Dreams.... My Dream.... Your Dream

Dearest 401,

As we are approaching Term 1 Week 3, We hope you are still doing well and coping well :)

Just remember whatever hard it is moving forward, you should never forget about your DREAMS. 

Something for you to think about:

What is your dream? When was the last time that you really remember your little dream that you had when you were young? 



Those of us who dare to put our dreams down on paper are showing the courage and faith that they will come true.


So never be afraid to make your dream come true! :)


Lots of love,

Ms Karen Thia and Mdm Azizah


1 comment:

  1. My dream is to become a profession audio engineer, it a music producer and/or performer. I didn't have much dreams when I was young because I wasn't thinking about the future, but the present and concentrating on having fun and doing well in studies but I didn't have a particular goal

    ReplyDelete